If you haven’t heard of Sea Buckthorn yet, you will soon!
The incredible healing properties of this plant have been well known and documented in Eastern Europe and Asia for centuries but only recently has it been recognized in North America.
Sea Buckthorn is known to combat dry skin, fade age spots, and help prevent and treat wrinkles. This miracle fruit aids in the healing of rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, burns (radiation and sun), and damage due to laser surgery.
The fruit and plant oils are ideal for skin and hair health due to their high levels of the following nutrients:
- Omega 3-6-9 and 7
- 15 times the Vitamin C of oranges per volume
- Vitamin E (the second highest natural source in the plant world)
- Beta Carotene
- 18 amino acids, corticoids, tocopherols, flavenoids
Our natural skincare line is specifically formulated with Sea Buckthorn fruit, seed, and pulp oils in combination with honey, royal jelly, and other healthy ingredients to nourish your skin. Our products are paraben free, petroleum free, and not tested on animals.
As a food source, Sea Buckthorn fruit is considered one of the new “super foods”. Since being introduced to North America more than a decade ago, this citrus fruit can be found in a variety of food products including jams, juices and even wine!
- In 1986, many of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster victims were treated with Sea Buckthorn oil
- Russian Cosmonauts have been using Sea Buckthorn to protect their skin from radiation damage during their trips into outer space for years!
- Sea Buckthorn juice was the national drink during the Beijing Olympics
- 90% of the world’s Sea Buckthorn is in China